Thursday, March 27, 2008

China and Tibet

The hot item in the headlines these days is the debate over Tibet, with demonstrations in Lhasa, Nepal, and Congress. The box to the right of this posting, "News Articles," has links to recent articles.

The box below has links and tags to the Del.icio.us social sharing website. You can 1) click the links in the box to go to an article or 2) go to the Del.icio.us site by clicking "My Del.icio.us." There you will have access to the several thousand websites and articles linked there; they are tagged by subject. In this case, try "Tibet."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.